Wednesday 10 December 2014

STWW: Buy a Water Bottle

For my first STWW post/tip (for more info on this series, check here) I want to share something I see so often and wish would change; a small but important tip: buy a water bottle. And I don't mean plastic disposable water bottle that is so often thrown away and ends up in a landfill. But a reusable water bottle that costs less than $10 but helps save this planet. I use a Nalgene bottle and have been for over a year - it's hardy, inexpensive and effective.

Some quick facts on bottled water (I apologize for the American stats but I would imagine it's similar for any first world country):


For more info: Greatist and Ban The Bottle

Do you think you'll make the switch from disposable to reusable water bottles? If not, why? I'd love to get opinions for and against the use of reusable water bottles so comment away, this is a safe space :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...