Saturday 6 December 2014

My Favourite Holiday: Scent




When it comes to the holidays, everything and everyone get a little more glitzy and a little more glamorous. Perfume is no exception so, come December, I Chan(n)el my attention (see what I did there?) to Chanel Chance*.

This scent has been on the market for quite a while and it's a scent I've loved for many years. It is a floral and rich smelling perfume - it reminds me of Chanel No. 5 but for a younger audience. It is a strong scent so I don't recommend going overboard with the perfume - just a few spritz of this goes a long way. I use two sprays and it is absorbed really well into my skin and clothes, lingering for hours.

I love this scent for Christmas because it smells so classic (yes, I realize that isn't a scent but there's no better way to describe it). I'm awful at describing scents so check out the link above for more information on the notes of the perfume - I don't want to ruin its description. I can't tell you how many compliments I get whenever I wear this perfume. I've realized that the same scent may smell different on two people so I would advise you to go to a department store and try out the scent on your skin before splurging. It is a little pricey but its long-lasting formula is definitely worth the money.

What are you favourite scents (for the holidays or otherwise)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...