Saturday 27 December 2014

My Favourite Holiday: Lipstick

The last My Favourite Holiday post of the year! Though Christmas has passed (too quickly!), there's still New Year's Eve to look forward to and get dressed up for. Along with my favourite eyeshadow (here), I love wearing this Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw.

I absolutely love this formula - it is matte without being drying or sticky (my favourite combination!), and it is long lasting. It doesn't transfer at all even when eating messy food - it stays perfectly on my lips and there's no sign of it on cutlery or cups. It is a little hard to take off; I scrub some make up remover on my lips and that takes out majority of it and then it fades over a couple hours. That's the only con about this lipstick though it does prove its longevity!

I have yet to come across a lipstick I love as much as this one but I'm always on the hunt so leave your suggestions below! I hope all of you had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...