Wednesday 3 December 2014

Save the World Wednesday

Image Source: http://www.earthtimes.org/climate/rising-temperatures-affect-forests-carbon-storage-role-study/914/

When I started this blog, I told myself it would be to make the world a better place. Whether it be a helpful makeup review, a delicious recipe or a smile from someone reading this. I also wanted to use this blog as a platform to spread happiness and kindness as well as provoke thoughts, opinions and discussions.

While I love all things beauty, I want to use this piece of me to talk about world issues and things that matter to me. So I've decided to (attempt to) start a weekly post: Save the World Wednesdays (STWW). I want to share my limited but well-meaning knowledge on the world we all share and impart little pockets of wisdom. I want to show ways to help save this planet that is suffering for all the selfish or unthinking deeds we do. I want to share healthy recipes and happy thoughts, just something to small to brighten up your or anyone else's day. I don't expect everyone to change their unhealthy/unhappy habits in a second, but there is always a first step for all and any of us to take.

Stay tuned for upcoming posts on how you can make a difference and take a step to make this world a happier and healthier place.

Also comment down below any ideas you have or things you'd like me to research/write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...