Wednesday 6 May 2015

STWW: Little Things

A few weeks (months?) back I did a STWW post on being grateful. Here are ten little things that I'm grateful for (summer edition!): 

1. Driving with the sunroof of your car open and windows down
2. Wearing sandals
3. Floral/Maxi dresses (or dresses in general!)
4. The smell of freshly cut grass 
5. Evening walks
6. Ice cream on a warm day
7. Bonfires and S'mores
8. Exploring Downtown Toronto
9. Hikes with my friends
10. Long days (words I'll be regretting once Ramadan comes round and I'll be fasting 19+ hour days!)

What are things you're grateful for this summer? Comment below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe! Also, don't forget to enter my $200 Dixie Outlet Mall Giftcard giveaway here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...