Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites

Monthly favourites are hard to think of; I want to be entirely honest on this blog and, realistically, I can't have monthly favourites every month. I can't call them favourites after only trying them out for a few weeks because I don't want to recommend things that aren't really that great.

So this month only four products have stood out to me and so I'm keeping it honest, short and sweet.

The first is a product I purchased in the beginning of the month and I've been using frequently and it's the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow. If you read my post Quick Day to Night Products, this was first on the list. It lasts for a long time, is so easy to apply and is pigmented. I swipe this on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten my face and add some glam.

I picked up the Sonia Kashuk Spoolie Brush and the Synthetic Buffing Brush in the liquidation sale at Target and I've loved them this past month. Previously, I used the free spoolie brushes I'd pick up at Sephora and they worked just fine. Until they broke and I was left with untamed brows. After using this spoolie brush, I can't and won't go back to the free plastic brushes since this makes neat brows so easy. The buffing brush is dense without being hard and applies foundation so quickly and beautifully, making it look almost air brushed and like a second skin.

The last is this Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser which I apply over a dry, made up face and wipe off with a damp face cloth. It's incredibly moisturizing, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and clean. It also is an effective make up remover, removing eye make up very well but not perfectly (I'm not too fussy on this as I don't use waterproof mascara). There is a bit of a rosy scent with it which I like but I can't say everyone will. With the freezing temperatures here in Toronto this moisturizing cleanser is favourite my skin is thanking me for.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? What is your monthly favourite? Comment below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...