Saturday 7 March 2015

Easy Ways to Look Nicer Than You Feel

If you've read my Quick Day to Night Products, you'll know I'm always looking for fast ways to look nice. It's not an exact science but, over the years, I think I've figured out easy (and lazy) ways to look nicer than I want to.

Scarves
Especially in this weather, scarves are so easy to loop around your neck and look put together. I love going for an all black look and adding a punch of colour with bright, patterned scarves. This look also works in the summer with lighter fabrics - Forever 21 makes great, affordable scarves if you're looking!

Statement Necklaces
Statement necklaces are so quick to wear and really glam up a look - perfect if you're going for something dressier. I usually get gold or silver necklaces since I can easily pair them up with any colour but necklaces with colourful stones are perfect for solid-coloured outfits. I tend to keep my colourful necklaces for monochrome looks or I try to make sure there's at least one similar colour in both my top and necklace if I'm mixing it up. All of mine pictured above are from H&M from years back but they're still going strong! 

Bold Makeup
This falls in with my Quick Day to Night post - if you've got a little more time, you can apply a bold lipstick or brightening eyeshadow and head out the door. My quick-fixes include a Kat Von D lip or the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen which I can't get enough of. 

What are your quick and easy ways to dress up? Comment down below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...