Monday 20 April 2015

Loves Lately

Binge watching Game Of Thrones
I love posting monthly favourites but they're almost always beauty related. I've been so busy these past days which is a blessing but it's given me the opportunity to appreciate non-beauty things that relax me (Game of Thrones), excite me (blogging ventures) or make my life easier (the Ikea laptop support). Sometimes it's nice to appreciate the little things that you use or see everyday that you wouldn't ordinarily think of as favourites. Happy Monday!

Exciting blogging opportunities - check out part one here! 
Hilarious podcast I was introduced to this week: My Brother, My Brother and Me 
Greatest Invention for blogging in bed: Ikea's Laptop Support
Succulents from Ikea - low maintenance and plants just make me happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...