Monday 6 April 2015

Greasy Hair Fix

Seeing as my hair is curly and generally unmanageable, whenever I straighten my hair, I try to get the most out of it. This means days of "dry shampoo" in a feeble attempt to get my hair looking freshly done. I've been using this method for years and a lot of people are surprised with how well it works for me but I've mastered the art of Baby Powder dry shampoo.

All you need is greasy hair, baby powder and a brush. The white powder is a huge turn off for dark haired people but the trick is doing it the night before. I liberally (note: start of slow and add more as you go along until you find the right amount for you) sprinkle the powder on my greasy roots, lightly rubbing it in. I then run a brush through my hair to distribute the powder. At this point, the powder is quite visible in my hair but distributed well. And then I go to bed.

In the morning, you'll find that your hair has absorbed all the powder and you're left with clean looking, fresh smelling hair. If you still see some powder, brush your hair until it disappears and, next time, just use a little less powder. It's that simple and, trust me, it's a life saver! Washing your hair less is good for your hair and this makes the process so much easier.

Have you ever tried this method? What is your favourite dry shampoo? Comment below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...