Sunday 9 November 2014

Autumn/Winter Lips


I love the transition from summer to autumn - especially in terms makeup. Autumn calls for darker shades and bold colours - plenty of (badly executed) smokey eyes and dark lips for me. My favourite autumn lip colour is often paired with oatmeal coloured sweater and ivory blouses. I love mixing the dark make up with light colours just so I don't look too vampy. 

The lipstick is Covergirl and in the shade 360 Euphoria. It's applied over the Annabelle Waterproof Lipliner in Boisenberry which ensures me long lasting colour with minimal mess.  Boisenberry is a deep purple and Euphoria has more of a red tone - the combination gives way to beautiful berry lips.

I wanted a picture of the combination on my lips but I was having a bad selfie day and the lighting wasn't doing the colour any justice! 

What are your favourite lipsticks this season? Any lipliner/lipstick combinations you can recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...