Sunday 5 July 2015

June Favourites

June Favourites include Fashion and makeup!
I'm honestly stunned that it's already June - this month was a busy whirlwind and I can't believe it's come to an end! I don't have very many favourites mainly because my May Favourites are holding strong but I did want to talk about a couple things because I can't just not.

Neutrogena Shine-Control Primer has been mentioned many times on this blog - a review dedicated to this product was a rave. It's still one of my favourite primers as it's so great at controlling oil/shine. I apply it to my T-Zone under my foundation and I feel confident that my face won't shine up during the day. It lasts for a good 5-7 hours, depending on the temperature and how active I am, before I need to powder so it's perfect for all-day events.

Buxom's True Nude Lip Foundation in Revealed was mentioned in my Nude Lips for Darker Skintones post and it's definitely been a favourite this month. It's a very creamy lipstick and it's not dehydrating and lasts ages on the lips. I love that there's no transfer on this and I absolutely love that it's a nude for my skin tone!

ASOS has possibly the best customer service of any store I know. I've been ordering off the site for years and I've never had any problems until this month - to which they efficiently fixed any mistakes. An order of mine was lost in the mail and their service was quick in sending me a replacement order. They also maintained good communication with me so I wasn't freaking out about my money possibly being wasted/lost and I was always kept in the loop!

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow Liner was mentioned in my Quick Day to Night Products post and I use it when I'm running from work to an event. Using it in the inner corners of my eyes adds a little brightness to my otherwise tired eyes. I love that it's a pencil so I can use it quickly and neatly - important for when I'm in a rush! It doesn't rub off easily which is an added bonus though I wish there were more shades for this product!

What have been your favourites this month? Comment or link them below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...