Thursday 10 September 2015

10 Things Fall

It seems I've been writing quite a few lists lately (see here and here) but they're quick, easy and get the point across effectively. Despite the GTA's ridiculous heatwave, September has me really excited for fall. Specifically:
  1. Not feeling hot and bothered
  2. Hot Chocolate
  3. Sweaters
  4. Leaves on the ground
  5. Skirts and Tights
  6. Dark Nails
  7. Knee-high Boots 
  8. Baking cookies
  9. Berry Lips
  10. Cosy nights in with Netflix and a blanket
I think this is going to be the year where I try out the Pumpkin Spiced Latte. That's still a thing, right?

What are you most excited about for Fall? Comment below or tweet me @SundayWardrobe!

Image Source: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...